tabs

Tuesday 19 October 2010

My Face, Sunday.

My Face, Sunday


I happen to like this picture alot. I've been feeling quite vulnerable at points recently - unusually open. I like this picture because I think it's gotten me in my essence - natural, laughing, open and sure. I'm happy here. Here's to many more of these.

I have grown so used to that scar on my face that I rarely remember it's there. I also like my mishapen fingers on my right hand. Those are definitely noticeable :) But my right hand makes things so I'm even more appreciative.

Also I wanted to say a big thank you to Ms. McNeil at SingleBubblePop, Fiona at LoveYourTresses, Trini Fashionista and Naturally Beautiful Hair for the recent and much appreciated features! Check them out...wonderful sites.




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture and post!

Doris said...

I see the One: beautifull soul, beautifull body, beautifull smile
exactly
blessed time Bri

ChocolateOrchid said...

This is a beautiful picture. It's great to see the face responsible for all this beautiful work.

Melyssa said...

it is a beautiful picture. you look so sweet and friendly. i love it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous smile for sure!

Califia's Lap said...

Beautiful picture....I think it's the nique things about us that make us radiant. Love your site! Peace!

brainella said...

You have such a gorgeous smile. Beautiful girl -- you emanate joy.

BreukelensFinest said...

i can see why you love this picture. its so raw and beautiful and naturally gorgeous! its interesting how you can point out the flaws but all i see are the pretty things about you. love it!

missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

Nafeesa said...

I'm having a sleepless night.in part due to a restless spirit. This for some reason soothed me- the joy, the beauty, the honesty. And as I kept reading the feeling of looking at my sisters and me all at the same time.. thank you for that.

Bri said...

Ladies...thank you all so much.
It's always fantastic to hear from you!
Littlest One - I wish you peace and thank you for sharing that with me. It's been my honour.

Di - as always -- your words reach me where ever I am. Thank you.

Eve said...

You are lovely. It's nice to find a picture that you feel really represents yourself.

BB said...

totally agree...beautiful

Tracita Linda (Tracey) said...

I think this picture is very honest. I found a picture recently that I thought represented me...I wasn't smiling though, but I recognized myself when I saw it.

Tracita Linda (Tracey) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gerri said...

Beautiful!

Naarya said...

u look so cute and what a brilliant smile!