Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Anima/us Botanica

Anima/us Botanica I

Anima/us Botanica II

Anima/us Botanica -- A Dance

Anima/us Botanica -- Colibrii

Anima/us Botanica -- Dryad

Anima/us Botanica -- I Remember the Birds

Rhudiannjah- The Daughter 

Anima/Us Botanica series. 2013.

dual selves in ink


Ginikachi Eloka said...

Hii I'm Kachi. I've been following you art since 2012/2013. This series makes me want to know a little bit more about you and your artworks in general. Would you mind if I ask you a few questions?
Just a few.

I can mail them..

Please do reply when you get the chance. Thank you!

Brendan Murphy said...

Love the colors and movement and overall fresh vibrancy of your images - inspirational!

Amzad Hossin said...

Fantastic art and the nice watercolor. Thanks

clipping path service
deep etching service
photo manipulation service

Salim Ahmed said...

Handy work. Thanks
clipping path service
clipping path
color correctoin service
ecommerce image editing service