Urban Paper Girl Brianna McCarthy
I've beginning to meet (virtually) some of the most wonderful women through this blog. I saw Artist Brianna McCarthy's blog a few weeks and was instantly smitten with her beautiful style
Also, I'm pretty pleased about this, many thanks to Don't Be A Slut for the Lemonade Stand blog award. She has an amazing blog and a powerful message. She's also described my girls as "big-eyed beautiful black girls" and I think I love that description more than any I've heard before.
You need to vibes her; amazingly tart, humorous and honest writer.
I have instructions as to how I need to pass this award along and you know I'm all for great attitude, honesty and all those good things so here's my short list:
Black.Girl. Thoughts (Like Don't Be A Slut, Cheron already has one of these but I wanted to pass it on again)
Congrats people and here are the rules of engagement:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
- Link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Nominate your favorites, and link to this post.
and...Rodell Warner is currently being featured on The Creative Review for his Photo Booth Installation.