tabs

Wednesday 2 May 2012

AMBIDEXTROUS







'ello,


I've been playing with these girls for some time. I'd been having a conversation with myself about connectedness, coming from everywhere but feeling that I belonged no where; aggregate of my interactions and experiences but belonging to no one. In that too, is the dynamic of functioning but with missing parts - helpless in some aspects, powerful in others - ambidextrous amputees. 


I hurt my right hand quite foolishly a week and a half ago...so like these, I'm learning to put some faith in my weaker limb - but there are some things I absolutely cannot manage with my left - like drawing. Fortunately, nothing's broken so I'm hoping it'll be totally pain and trauma free really soon. It has to be.


This is work in progress. 

Keep good and much love, 


And hello new followers! :]








3 comments:

Chevonese Fender said...

Ma dear, I'm sure you know this, but you draw very well! Love your work.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I've awarded you two blog awards so please have a read of my blog post here:

http://creativesqueblog.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/two-blog-awards-at-the-same-time/

Thanks!
Stacey-Ann

Kimarie said...

WOW, this is wonderful, It makes me feel. Some are happy, some are sad. Will share with others. Would love to have a conversation with you.

Kimarie