tabs

Wednesday 23 April 2008

As A Matter of Fact...questions

1. Where is your cell phone: In the pocket of my hoodie
2. Your hair: A black mass of kinks and curls
3. Your mother: is a Social Worker
4. Your father: is a retired teacher
5. Your favorite food: Pad Thai or Basmatti rice with curried lambie and vegetables
6. Your dream last night: I had a series of crazy ones! I saw turtles and tortoises climbing up walls in a small room. I had an elaborate one where my grandmother, father and significant other were all written up in the newspaper for some sort of nefarious activity. I helped someone escape, a woman, only to find out she used me and then turned into my ex...go figure.
7. Your favorite drink: Water or apple juice or Coke.
8. Your dream/goal: successfully Working for myself
9. What room are you in: office
10. Your hobby: watercolouring, drawing, making things, reading, sewing
11. Your fear: spiders, drowning, large bodies of water, fire.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Alive and building an empire
13. Where were you last night: Home
14. Something you aren’t: A Flirt
15. Muffins: Lemon poppy seed
16. Wish list item: Well, laziness is really the reason I don't have this yet; a charm bracelet with baubles for each momentous occasion. I haven't started it yet; I can't decide on what I want.
17. Where did you grow up: East Trinidad
18. Last thing you did: Read The Beautyful Ones Are Not Yet Born by Ayi Kwei Armah and feed the cats
19. What are you wearing: White cap sleeved shirt and jeans
20. Your TV: Neglected
21. Your pets: 2 cats; Mr. Blue Cat and Mr. Moo Cat
22. Your friends: not many...probably 2
23. Your life: Evolving constantly...
24. Your mood: Contemplative
25. Missing someone: Yea...
26. Vehicle: No...I'm actually a little afraid of driving.
27. Something you’re not wearing: makeup
28. Your favorite store: London Clothing or Benetton
29. Your favorite color (s): red, purple, green, navy, black and white
30. When was the last time you laughed: Day before yesterday; met an old co-worker, chatting was fun
31. Last time you cried: last night
32. Your best friend: don't have one
33. One place that I go over and over: Can't think of one
34. One person who emails me regularly: Lauren
35. Favorite place to eat: Joe's

No comments: