tabs

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Bridges, ARCs and Colour

'Ello!

There's a lovely little feature by Patricia Grannum over at Woman of Colour. It's been almost two years since she first interviewed me for her blog. That's insane - I don't feel like I've been existing for two years yet! It's incredible how life changes and how much I change with it. What to do with all this?

Also, on April 27th 2011, ARC Magazine will be hosting its Trinidad launch and the . I'm particularly excited about this for a few reasons. One is the invitation...the other is the magazine itself.


Image by Tracy Assing

I haven't figured out what to do with this happening, how to process the information - these things make me anxious -but I think a fair way to handle it is to embrace it as much as possible. Enjoy it...

Ok, back to figuring things out. :]

You keep good,



8 comments:

Doris said...

Bri,

congratulation! This event is lovely success. Yours success.

What to do with all this? Maybe giving thanks :))

Warm hugs from spring world, from my heart.

Lion-ess said...

Congrats!
The first issue of ARC was amazing! I'm really looking forward to the 2nd Issue! Might have to buy two so as to frame the cover!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations enjoy your happiness and success

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your work is amazing and I wish much success.Your fan @ www.lilia-lifeinoh.blogspot.com

Chudney Thomas said...

Congratulations! Enjoy every moment.

Cécesque said...

I saw this on Facebook earlier.Lovely,congrats!Wish I can get my hands on one of the invis.However,I will be most present at the launch to support.Blessings flow.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, your work is amazing, I kept seeing it cropping up all over the blogosphere and was most surprised that you're Trini! West Indies Represent! I'm Vincy :)

Ash-Leonie.

MzNappyTrini said...

Hey Bri Bri
Congrats again on yet another wonderful achievement! So proud of you and the growth in your work and that invite looks amazing! wish I could get one to keep as a souvenir! Keep on keeping on sis!